Imagine a stylish new look for your interiors, then consider it done with shutters in almost any shape or colour.
Crafted from sustainable and premium quality hardwoods, Fiji provides a wide range of customisation options, perfectly fitting the designs in your imagination. The stained option is crafted from Paulownia, one of the world’s fastest growing tree species, maturing in under 10 years, also known for the natural beauty of its grain.
As the Fiji range of Shutup shutters is manufactured solely from hardwood, it is much lighter than our MDF products. Being lighter makes it an ideal choice if you have larger windows or require window coverings for your roof spaces. Fiji can also be used for installations such as bay windows and conservatories that require more complex frames. Paulownia is a great wood for shutters, as it is not only ethically sourced, it also has one of the highest strength to weight ratios on the market.
If you are looking to complete the design of larger openings, such as for patio doors, in-built wardrobes or room dividers, then Fiji is the material for you. The lighter, robust hardwood is particularly suited to the bi-fold and by-pass track systems needed for these grander spaces.
- Beautiful wood stain option crafted from Paulownia
- Painted range manufactured from quality hardwoods
- Choice of 28 paint colours and 28 stain colours
- Custom colour paint option
- Available in 7 louvre sizes ranging from 32mm to 114mm
- Curved and angled special shapes available
- Integrated room darkening blind option
- Solid panels available
- Sustainable hardwood
- Bay windows
- Special shaped windows or openings
- Living rooms or bedrooms