Elegant yet tough:
• A stylish window treatment that serves the dual purpose of a burglar system and blind/curtain
• Aesthetically pleasing, without compromising on security
• Adjustable louvres to control light, privacy and ventilation
• Every shutter is custom made and tailored to meet client requirements because every window and door is unique.
• Specifically designed to be a close match to our non-security shutters
• Easy to mix security shutters and non-security shutters in the same home, whilst maintaining a consistent look and feel
• Attention to detail throughout the manufacturing process to ensure the highest quality standards
• An investment in security shutters enhances the value of one’s home.
Security with style:
• Shutter panels lock into place using a key turn for hinged / bi-fold (stacking) and by-pass (sliding) applications
• Louvres can remain open once the shutter panel is locked. Each louvre is secured on both sides to the internal framework of the shutter
• 10mm locking rod, comprised of 6mm steel encased in nylon
• Locking rod engages simultaneously at the top and bottom into aluminium frame work or track system
• Extremely strong shutter panel assembly, ensuring maximum security & long term structural integrity of the panels